Friday, November 26, 2010

< @Lost World of Tambun 2010 > Part 1



Assalamualaikum....
Adios...;)
Selamat Bercuti wahai sahabat-sahabatku...Happy Holiday ya...

Mmmm...actually i d'nt have any plan 4 diz holiday...
But suddenly my father ask me 2 bring my sisters 2 da pool, so i think that it should be ok if we go 4 a holiday and check in at any hotel that has pool, so that they can enjoy swimming there...
mmm...i think it must be ok 4 them...but...hahaha, i got a great idea....
jeng3..thanx 2 Ibu...
MAMA and ABAH will join us 2 go to the LOST WORD of TAMBUN...yeah...
Ibu and her family stayed at my home...*thanx ibu...great moment with u diz holiday* ~I LIKE...hehehe

So then, we enjoyed here and there...but now look at my skin...cannot be a fair lady nymore (*padehal xpenah pown jd fair lady nye...shengal~) hahaha...actually i did'nt ever think bout dat nymore...can aaa...hehe
No wonder r Mama n ABAH sometimes did'nt recognize their own sweet daughter(*haha...should b not 2 perasan laa...)
Then...ermm...so exhausted la my dear...
2 b continued k...

C U
Miss U...
^)

No comments: